Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sleepless night.

How can I forget?
If I still count today as 27th Feb, or I hope that it's still 27th at the US..
Cuz I certainly don't want to be late to wish Josh Groban a HAPPY 29th BIRTHDAY!!!
Hope your album doesn't release too soon cuz I need some time to save the money for your album.
Richard's latest album has just released few days ago, it's already on ebay.
But I just paid for my Ditto 2009 and Chess in concert 2008...
And it has already cost me a lot.
I felt myself is even poorer than during senior 3.
So....
All the best to josh, I'll continue to keep track of you on youtube ya =)
I can still remember vividly the feeling I had when I 1st know you from this video.
It inspired me a lot. Thx.


Tomorow is a big day.
I guess I have at least one big day in every week.
That gives me a heart attack every time.
But once it's done, I felt... fullfilled...
That is a feeling that somehow i couldn't really explain in words.

It's really not easy to concentrate on 2 instruments at once.
Hope I can do better.
I will do it,
cuz I want to do it.
I want to do it,
cuz I love it.
I love it,
so I'll die for it.

Cant sleep, therefor I shall continue with my work.
Hope for the best tomorrow.
Sweet dreams everyone...
I like the feeling of this pic. It's Ditto season 4 =)

1 comment:

tifff said...

don worry clarinetist is still here for u. jiayou . i support you my dear.=)