Saturday, December 26, 2009

Nostalgia

I've had a few sleepless night lately.
My body felt tired, but my heart is still beating fast.
One of those nights, feeling nostalgic.
I opened my previous diary..
I wanna see, how much hav i grown these years.
I wanna know, how much hav i changed.

There is something in it which i would like to share.
especially to my dearest band mates of CHWB.
           Someone once told me :" No nid to be too emphasize on how the staccato, tone is goin.. dont keep thinking bout the technique. Juz imagine and enjoy your playing then all the technical things will naturally come to you."

I can still remember how i laugh to myself after listening to this and told myself :" I can't do it ".
Pretty sad huh?..
But behind that it taught me a great lesson..
Dear friends, true feelings comes from your heart, not your brain.
Good music doesnt necessarily hav to be played from very skillful ppl.
Good music plays from the heart.
A good performance is all about the enjoyment from the audience and players themselves.
If everyone can achieve that,
music will naturally speaks without you even realizing it.
Please feel it...
With your heart..

Sorry to my friends, clarinetist..
I had not come to visit you guys during the whole camp.
I did not forget you guys.
I still care,
but at the same time,
I must let go.
I'm sure you guys can be fine without me right?
All the best :)    

1 comment:

Hsing said...

haha, coming ! lol . i duno you have a blog!
haha, kinda miss you but how sad you didnt show up for whole camp=(

yaya. agree with what you blog in this post =)
but it is intangible for some people so that's why we have to speak, say, nag lo =) ...


seee yoouu!! anddd
merry christmass lol