Saturday, December 5, 2009

Who am I....??



I couldn't recognised myself lately. Who am I really..
Have I really changed? or is it just that I running away from reality..
I don't care things that i used to cared so much.
I don't felt guilty for not practising.
I don't care how the performance will come out.
I don't......
All  I want is to be happy,
to smile,
to laugh,
to treasure every single moment that I have left,
to cherish every single memory.
But I'm just escaping.......
How far am I from my dream?
How far am I from my future?
How far am I from Yongjae?
How far................?

God, please give me strength to get through this..
Please lead me through this darkness, so that I could feel the warmth of sunlight again.
So that i could feel that I am loved and cared.
God bless us everyone.......

No comments: