Saturday, November 28, 2009

Debt to be Paid...

This trip was 14/11~ 15/11...
This is what I owe rayco la...

Our 1st ride..
That trip was...a little weird i think...
But yet, we still had a lot of fun.
And, i was able to try a few rides which i haven't tried before..
thx to the good timing..
                                           


  the best thing was...
STARBUCKS!!!


both of us felt like we owned the 2nd floor...
we had the most relaxing & perfect view in 1st world plaza..
For couples, please visit here if you have chance.
Don't believe?



                      fake                    VS                   real
Big Ben.. my target



                      view from my seat in starbucks


                             view from the outside(my seat)


                                           zoom in............

                                  the environment inside was superb

  lalala....me & rayco  

Oops, forgot to say that this trip reminds me of Mitch Albom's book- The Five People You Meet in Heaven.
Whenever I see the rides in theme park, see the happy faces of children..
I cant stop thinking about Eddie the Maintainence in this book...
And his story..

No comments: