Sunday, June 27, 2010

笨蛋

I deleted the previous post,
but i kept the same title.

It's really hard to reject a good offer,
cuz it makes no sense at all.
Me:" err... regarding your offer.."
A: " Yes how isit??"
Me: "Erm...sorry...I couldn't."
A: " Why? why couldn't?
Me: " I don't know why, but juz couldn't..."

I know I'm stupid.
I know I'm childish.
But I like the way I am,
do you?

Trust your heart and you'll never lost.

happy or not
it's a really important issue.
so make a happy choice la...=)
or should i say make a choice that will make you happy?

I've done too much
I've been thinking too much.
It's time to let go.
I have to convince myself.
I can't let myself angry
I can't let myself disappointed
becuz I shouldn't be.

Thx mom & dad for their support & understanding.

我是个快乐的笨蛋。:)

1 comment:

Hsing said...

i didnt get to talk to u much today ;(
but, thx for visitng us today ;)