Monday, November 16, 2009

Being Gidon Kremer



A performance we will never forget. That's how I describe the concert last night.
I was so excited about the concert.
1. This is the first time I bring my family to MPO.
2. I'm able to see Igudesman & Joo in real person!!!
The whole concert was overwhelmed with laughter & joy. Of course there were many good music too. About the KREMETARA BALTICA, they are professionals players who can really act. Love all of them.
I never realize that Joo is actually quite good looking too. haha.. Igudesman, just a funny guy.
And the virtuoso Gidon Kremer, everything he plays is so sweet and gentle.. But my brother seemed lost patience when he starts playing..
They are actually having another concert today, only Igudesman & Joo in a little nightmare music. But I'm not going la..no $$$.
Miss them so much...

No comments: