Friday, November 13, 2009

Graduation = Changes


last day in uniform

Graduation?
The only thing I concerned was I could no longer get cheaper for bus tickets.
And it's the last day in uniform and my orange colour school bag. It's has been my icon since form 3.
I can still remember how I wished for graduation to come. So that I could be free from science and math.
Now that it's over, glad that I'm able to hold on until the end.
Though heavy hearted to leave everything that were once part of my life. But life has to move on, right?
Graduation is a threshold for a new life. A life which seems so unfamiliar to us. 
It's a signal for us to make changes. Changes that enable us to survive in the real world.
Everything will change, but don't be afraid. Be brave to face it... 
Good bye to Chong Hwa & Hello to Future!!!

No comments: