Saturday, November 14, 2009

the end of the world

Just came back from cinema, watched 2012 with yihuan at brem mall.(A place I will never go again for movie,NEVER!!)
But yet, the movie wasn't so bad. I cried a few times, screamed also =.=".

I think this movie has delivered its message. And I hope that this message will change us,change all human being.
It also reminds me of MJ, how he had spread his message through his songs.
I believe everyone express themselves in different ways. Whether it's the director of 2012 or MJ, there's only one thing that they wanna tell us- Save our planet. 


Please do your part as a member of this big family on earth.
When everyone plays their part, that's where the power accumulates. One day, the power will be strong enough to change this.

lalala.....heal the world, make it a better place....

No comments: